This is the main girl for the illustrations that are still in my head....and coming fast. Sarah Jane with the bunny and the elephant. She will be reaching for bubbles in the air that another child (or animal) will be blowing. I like the idea of putting an existing pattern in the dress...it makes it a little more modern. What do you think? this isn't my pattern, so I don't think that I could use it. But I like it. So....here she is....Sarah Jane.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Presenting the Sarah Jane
This is the main girl for the illustrations that are still in my head....and coming fast. Sarah Jane with the bunny and the elephant. She will be reaching for bubbles in the air that another child (or animal) will be blowing. I like the idea of putting an existing pattern in the dress...it makes it a little more modern. What do you think? this isn't my pattern, so I don't think that I could use it. But I like it. So....here she is....Sarah Jane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the patterns, keep them coming, they are so cute, and like you said make it look modern, yet vintage I love it, This is my favorite one!
Post a Comment