Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Great Children's toys I wish I could make, but I can't.









These are all posted on Swiss Miss
A windy road rug, an incredible wooden house, helicopter...and my favorite...the wooden toaster.
Wooden Toys are the only way to go. The other stuff just doesn't handle as well, and my kids love the durability and the space it leaves to the imagination. here are some fun finds.



Although, this I can make. Cardboard washer and dryer. Addie and Ian like to help me, but they are too little and it gets hard to lift them up for every piece of clothing. fun idea huh?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wooden is the only way to go. I happen to think they look cutier too. You do have to watch out for the occational block launch, but other then that I think they are great. By the way, the toaster is my favorite too.