Thursday, August 9, 2007

elephants and rabbits



There are elephants coming out of my brain. More elephants, and they are starting to turn into one. Elephants and Bunnies. I love drawing both. There is an innocence to them that I can't explain, only draw. These are some black and white drawings that I will either leave as is, photoshop with some color, or put into a painting. We'll see where they will go. I like this idea of the adventures of an elephant and bunny...as pals...as best friends. I guess I will have to name them soon. I will have to extract more out of my brain before I get there.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

everything pink! said...

sarah!
i just discovered your blog tonight thanks to your mom.
your artwork is AMAZING! i love it.

when your mom was telling me about your work, i was thinking she needs to guest write for design mom and here you had her on your links...
really amazing work.

thanks to your dad's recent tip our family had the best vacation of our lives.

Robyn said...

The elephant and the bunny are so cute, and I think you should definatly come up with a story to go along with them. It could make such a great childrens book.

Unknown said...

I love the first picture! Sketches are my favorite!! It would be fun to see you as a guest mom on design mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, your ideas are so great. I am concerned tho, with all the pirating going on, do you have them with rights protected?