I found a few more fun sites/design ideas. here's a peek:
Mijnes love their colors and approach to what kids love to see. Here's a crib bag and a diaper bag:

Wallframe a site from the netherlands. But it presents a great idea. Walls with magnetic paint is a great way to display and create large spaces. Here they have colored foam pieces in all sorts of shapes for kids to create their own pictures.

gewoon: i think I will try and make these. maybe with velcro hands for optimum hugging.

Pakhuis Oost what isn't there to love?









2 comments:
Those colors reflect your children perfectly! Addie is vibrant and entertaining while Ian is just a cute bundle of boy and fun. I love your kids and I think that you don't always have to have their room match them. They have the talent to make the magic on their own!
I love buying things for my niece..and she'd love some of these things. The colors are so great!
Post a Comment