
Thanks to all of you who called so wish me a happy birthday yesterday! It was a great day. Kenneth has been 'out' since his surgery on Thursday, but because of that, he has been very much 'in'. Meaning...we have been together as a family this weekend, and I have loved it. I had a great day...the kids were really well behaved, which was a great present. Kenneth and I went to the fish market on Saturday to pick up some fresh scallops and shrimp. He actually made me a seafood fettuccini...even though he couldn't eat any of it. It was divine. Then, afterwards, Kenneth and Robyn and I snuggled up with Icecream and fresh strawberries to watch the next food network star. Can you believe jag????? (I have never been hooked to a show, but this one has got me). Any ways, thanks again and love you all! Here's to 28 years going on 100+




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah! I am glad that you had a nice day with your family!
I had a fun time too. Thanks for turning 28!
Post a Comment