Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Toddler School

If you got to go to toddler school, I bet you would be so excited!




















What would you wear?




I am sure you would wear your brand new swim suit over your pink pajamas with your green summer speedo shoes. I would, woudn't you?




Where would you study? Outside of course...in the sunshine with lots of snuggly blankets. This way, you are sure to hear the birds and the airplanes. Can't miss that!



What would you study in Toddler School? Mother Goose of course. There are very important events that happened...and you have to catch all the details!



I am sure you would always be polite and never forget to raise your hand when you have something you want to share.


What would be your reaction to everything you learned? I am sure that you would be thrilled and taken back by how many wonderful things can happen to a pumpkin and a spider and a big egg man.

But What ever you do in Toddler School, I am sure it would be so much fun!!

(all pictures and text courtesy of Adriana Wright, who came up with all these great ideas herself!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute, Sarah!

Adrienne said...

You have had such great photos to see of your kids lately on your blog! I love it!

loulou said...

It was so fun to see you and your adorable children. I wish we lived closer!