Tuesday, March 20, 2007

stuff.

The weather has been so nice, we have been outside a lot, and frankly, I just haven't blogged for that reason...and that I don't seem to have anything to blog about it seems. Well, maybe I do. Addie and Ian are going through new phases, and that is always a challenge as I try and read them, and be patient. Addie is extra super duper clingy. more than ever. I went to the gym yesterday afternoon, and kenneth was with her and ian, and she cried for me the entire hour and a half. this is not good. Ian, has been up in the night...an hour or two at a time. Kenneth is busy finishing up the school year, finishing up his masters, and finishing up his applications. I am here just picking up the pieces. but it is good. life is good. I am desperately trying to take charge of my body and my health right now, and though I waver (because of the aforementioned distractions) I am still making progress ( i hope!). well, the kids are both down and I am going to shower. WOW! time for just me! be grateful for the little things:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
You work soooooo hard. I love you!

Mom

Unknown said...

You are an amazing mom, sarah. And it's so important that you've learned to take care of You. I really admire that! and I really admire your healthy, healthy life. good luck with the lack of sleep (b/c if Ian is awake at night, so are you..) and the clingy phase. You'll have to pass on your solutions.